Parenting with Love & Logic Workshop
Parenting the Love & Logic Way
Six sessions designed to help parents equip both kids and parents with character, compassion, problem solving skills and more!
About Love & Logic:
Not just for use with kids, you’ll learn 2 rules that are effective in all relationships!
1. How to set firm limits in loving ways without
anger, lectures, threats or repeated warnings.
2. When others cause problems or misbehave,
you hand these problems back in loving ways.
Led by Trained Facilitator Tina Ritchie, topics covered are:
• Session 1: Putting an End to Arguing, Back
Talk, and Begging
• Session 2: Teaching Responsibility Without
Losing Their Love
• Session 3: Setting limits Without Waging War
• Session 4: Avoiding Power-Struggles
• Session 5: Guiding Kids to Own and Solve
• Session 6: Teaching Kids to Complete
Chores… Without Reminders and Without Pay